Cinnamon Worldwide are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals including personal data. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”) under the laws of Hong Kong.
Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
- As a Cinnamon Worldwide customer, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product (“Services”). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
- We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and are as set out in this PICS.
- You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- providing the Services;
- analyzing, verifying and / or checking of your credit, payment and / or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
- processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and / or credit facilities requested by you;
- designing new, or improving existing, Services provided by us, our subsidiaries or our affiliates to you;
In accordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request. Nothing in this PICS shall limit your rights under the Ordinance.
- We would also like to use your Personal Data (including your name, telephone number, address and email address and other information provided to us when you register) for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) in relation to:
- offers and promotions from us;
- offers and promotions offered by our subsidiaries and our affiliates;
other offers and promotions from the third party merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefits to our members in relation to the following types of products or services: – Retail Goods or Services (as defined above) Please note that we cannot so use your Personal Data unless we have received your consent.
Types of Information Collected
At times, you may be asked to provide limited Personal Data including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, education level, occupation, household income, interests and favourite activities, etc. in order for us to add you to our mailing list and fulfil any orders. Your Personal Data may be used are set out in our Personal Information Collection Statement under as seen below, including the use of Personal Data for direct marketing.
All personal data you provide to Cinnamon is viewed and accessed by authorised personnel only.
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
The address is as follows:
Cinnamon Worldwide Ltd, Customer Services Manager
17th Floor, Yue Hing Building
103 Hennessey Road Wanchai, Hongkong
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that this Statement may be amended from time to time